Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another Willard Monday
Hello Everyone, This is my first attempt to post something so bare with me. I have met many of you on the water and at the rainy March Tourney out at pelican Pavilion. I would like to say that I very much appreciate all the information you share on this site. Thank you so much. Now it is time I pitch in as well. If I did this right, my handle is ZUKI_BLUE and that is because I have a mostly BLUE boat with a Suzuki Motor. If you see this on the lakes it is me, as I think I have the only Suzuki Motor in the county if not the state. Anyway come say Hi. My name is Gene.
Monday I took all that valuable information, you all share, and put together a pretty good day for October, I boated 10 wipers and had a double, which is always interesting when solo. Started out about noon, heading out of the south marina. Headed East and began trolling at about the hog farm bldgs. in 10 fow. Trolled back and forth down to about that little red paddle boat that Forest mentioned the other day. That's down in Freeway bay if you missed his post. After trying a few go to lures, to no avail, I put on a black (not blue) chrome Lewis rattle trap of the 2 inch size and shortly after had "fish on" After two more fish I loaded my second rod with another black chrome. Caught all 10 with the same lure trolling 2.5 to 3.0 mph according to my GPS. I was out 150 feet according to my line counters. I was straight out behind the boat, no planers. I have tried to attach pics of the two bigger fish, a 21 and a 18 incher. Hope this helps. See you on the water. ZUKI_BLUE, over and out!
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Just another Willard Monday - by ZUKI_BLUE - 10-30-2015, 12:11 AM