Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama Grouper Fishing
It is a big head boat that makes their money in packing people on like cattle. You can make it two ways in this business. Sell high quality trips with lots of personal attention or sell a trip with a ton of people at a really low price.

If you are just looking to take your son out and see how he will do it is probably a good way to go without spending a lot of money. Then if he likes it and you have some time to plan a trip with other people then you can always step up another trip and go for something better. I would think that one boat in Destin is just as good as another, as long as, you keep in mind that you will get what you pay for and that the trip is for you son. Spending the day with him is the most important part of the trip ( I know that i still remember my first trip with my dad and i have no idea what or if we caught anything). If you do that you will have a good time on any boat that you go on. A cheap trip is a good way to teach a kid that it is a sport that is called fishing not catching. You probably are not going to catch a whole lot on a half day trip but go and have a good time.

I bid you fair weather and lots of memories.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Alabama Grouper Fishing - by Intimidator - 02-02-2004, 12:49 PM