Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where I am in Utah Challenge
My guess is that is the stream leaving Blue Lake near Wendover.
[signature]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080][/#000080]
[#000080] I think that's the South canal going into Willard...?[/#000080]
[signature]
[inline "hidden 1.jpg"] Nope to both of ya, first hint a pic. [Wink]
Leaky and the Sparkinator
P.S. I need to add that this was a few years ago. It got discovered and fished out. Now full of a few little guys and carp.[mad]
[signature]
Horseshoe Springs
[signature]
Not quit, you're very close. Go S. young man. Also, that bass technically wasn't from that ditch. It was from a pond even further S. with no name. [Smile]
[signature]
Is it South Willow
[signature]
Hummmmmm, don't know what S. Willow is but that ain't it. [Smile] Remember, Horseshoe Springs is real close. [sly]
[signature]
My problem is that I haven't ever been to Horseshoe Springs, just read about it on fishing forums.
[signature]
Well, if no one gets it in the next few days, it's your's Bud. The outlet/ditch that I showed in the pic. actually by passes Horseshoe. Thus, not quit right.[sly] There are some members that know this area but I haven't seen any posts from em recently.
[signature]
R.B.
[signature]
Hummmmmm, I'm not sure? You've got the initials, but I would be more comfortable with you stating the name. Is there a problem with posting it? [:/]
[signature]
[quote Leaky33] Hummmmmm, don't know what S. Willow is but that ain't it.[/quote]

[#008000]South Willow is a creek in South Willow canyon and is almost straight west of Grantville reservoir. For most of the year, it has no water in it and it is dry as a bone. Hence no fish. They pipe the water out of it from the top of the canyon during the year.[/#008000]
[signature]
Ok, I received a pm from you and you are correct. Not exactly the spot but certainly close enough. The actual spot was several hundred yards down the outlet. I guess that makes it your turn to post a pic.
[signature]
Is someone scared to post the correct answer on the board?[frown]
[signature]
Hey Bud,
Now I don't know what to do. Scartinez didn't want to make it public, so what do you want me to do? It's an outlet from a pond just a few miles S. of Horseshoe with the initials of R.B. Ain't that enough. If it's that important I will certainly post it. No skin off my teeth, just trying to make everyone happy.[frown] Man, how do I get in the middle of these things?
[signature]
That is close enuf -- this is just for fun anyway. Scartinez please post the next picture.
[signature]
Thanks Bud,
Agree!!!!!!! Let's keep it fun!!!!! I was starting to get discouraged. [:/]
[signature]
[inline normal_sany00321.jpg]
[signature]
Utah Lake.
[signature]
With the initials of SS. lol[Wink]
[signature]