Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peta, and other Antis
According to the North American Hunting Club peta has admitted that they wrote a check for $1500 to help defrey the legal expenses of an animal liberation front terrorist. In my opinion that makes them in support of all terrorism even Osama. What we as hunters now need to do is to cantact our ferderal and state legislators and get their tax exempt status removed and all of their records open to public scrutiny. It is time for us to become as Pro Active as the antis if we want to keep our hunting privilages we can no longer expect for Joe to do it for us.<br><br>
I couldn't agree more, Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
PETA sounds like The Weathermen radical group of the 60s and 70s. Funding terrorist activities is the same as participating in them, in my book. Colorado, and many other states as well, have anti-harrassement laws on the books to allow hunters hassle-free hunts from such people. You can't shoot them but can report them to any game warden or state police. Myself, I'd prefer removing them from the gene pool, permanently and letting the scavangers do the rest. Does that make me a bad hunter?<br> I'd be interested in hearing about any instances with PETA and how it turned out, short of anything grossly illegal and unreadable by women and small children.<br><br>
PETA has tax exempt status, this really needs to be revoked under the circumstances! Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"
you should try living next to them peta perps the way I have had to for the 10 years.<br><br>they have blocked my boat access and denied me the use of the ramp. cant get any help from the local government cause there is a peta person on the board.<br><br>when i do manage to get out on the lake with my row boat they run circles around me with ther motor boats.or do damage to my property, the last time I went out, my truck was dammaged with sugar in the tank.<br><br>they take joy and delite in destroying the lives of those who can not defend them selves financialy.<br><br>at any rate they dont make good neibors, they are motivated by greed and personal gain. they dont want me fishing but theise same people will poisen the waters with herbicide that kill of the new born frey all because they are afraid of a weed might get cought into their prop.<br><br>lets not forget that they do indeed pay them selves quite hansomly with the funds they recieve for the socalled protection of animal rights.<br><br><br><br><br><br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/</A> <br>Lookie See what the kids are up to.<br>Dave T. Clown
You might consider taking a video camera with you. Get them violating safe boating reg's. File Police reports on every instance of vandalism. With enough evidence, you can file a lawsuit against them in Civil Court. Never forget, you have rights! Good fishing, Ghost<br><br>Famous last words: "Ah Bears are too big and fat to run fast"