Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flu

The flu has arrived:

This stuff really knocks the crap out of you! Whoa baby, I haven't even been on the ice for a few days so no entries to post in the contest. I'm going out sometime this weekend (I hope). If not I'm going to have to catch up to you dudes by doing some power fishing over the next two-three weeks.

callie
[signature]
[cool] Callie No worries mate hope you get better soon. We're expecting a double punch storm this coming weekend, I hope to get out myself. I'm going to try for some walleye at a new fishing area new to me anyway I've never tried this lake before. I hoping for beginners luck at this new lake.
[signature]
I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad that the fly shot was mandated by the FD here and for all public service personnel. I watched my whole family go through it and all I could tell them was to take in plenty of liquids and get lots of rest. Your body will do the rest.

Get Well Soon!! I want to see some of your hard water pics.[cool]
[signature]
[Sad]callie hope your feeling better soon. it aint fun having the flu and not getting out on the ice.[crazy]
[signature]
seems like every one is getting it all around me, that is some nasty stuff.

hope ya shake that thang soon, I need some one to beat my little 7 inch perch.[laugh]
[signature]
Callie, hope you're out on the ice soon! I'm glad the flu passed me by. I never have had a flu shot nore have I gotten the flu all that often. Washing hands with soap, scrubbing for 30-seconds, and doing it frequently has helped me deter many ill times this past year when everybody else has been around me. tubeN2 is right... plenty of liquids and I'd go with lots of fruit and vegetables to help maintain your immune system (don't forget them strawberries... they're very high in Vitamin C).

Dave, if I remember correctly, your perch was beat by a couple of inches by ChiefPanFish.
[signature]
hmmmm , i betcha a grouse or pheasent soup recipe would fix callie up [cool] .
[signature]
It aint the size the counts, well um? I guess it is... he he he....
[signature]
my 10 alarm chili would do the job nicely.
[signature]
I love the hot stuff. I have some recipes for chili but they do not fit on the fish and game recipe board unless you make it with wild game as the meat.
[signature]
yep a mouth full of chillies and some jalapinoes can make you forget about the flu in a hurry , but oh the day after , ouch !
[signature]