Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ft. Lauderdale/Miami surf Fishing
Recently located to the Ft. Lauderdale area from Jacksonville. I'm interested in locations where one can surf fish. I've been to Haulover, and the only fishing they seem to allow there is off the jetty......and so far, very little success. I'm used to casting into the surf in JAX and coming up with Whiting, if nothing else; Also, are there any places where one can rent small boats for close-to-shore fishing? Any suggestions will be much appreciated.<br><br>
surflover, First of all, I offer a great big welcome to the BFT board. Second there is a site that might be able to give you some local help. It is " www.miamisportfishing.com " it is a club. Try looking through there message board you might find some info there. And third try to find the local tackel shops and stop by to ask some questions. They will give accurate info as they want to get your business. I remember my surf fishing days and wish my health would alow me to do it again. If you find that surf fishing location, get out there and catch one for me.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.