Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All
Just wanted to take a minute to say hi from good old Willard, Utah. Just started fishing so i have something to share with my "Attitude Filled" 10 year old daughter. [crazy]
[signature]
Welcome to the site, have you found our Utah board yet? If 10 year old daughter is already "Attitude Filled" , you might be in for trouble when her teen years roll around[Wink].
WH2
[signature]
Thank you,.... yes I did find the Utah boards. There is a lot of good info on here. I already feel at home. Cant wait to start. Looks decent this weekend. Think we might try Willard Bay for some early spring wipers. Any good tips for a beginner, ... bait, location etc?
[signature]
Welcome aboard.

Fishing at Willard Bay will adjust any attitude. [fishon]
[signature]
Willard is tough this time of the year, will you be fishing from shore or a boat?
[signature]
hi yall [Wink] !
Welcome, my daughter was filled with attitude at age 10. Now she's 14 and still full of it. Loves fishing though so you're starting on the right track.
[signature]
hello, i am Vincy Mol working as a content writer at Oz assignment. We provide best assignment help in Australia.
[signature]
Welcome Vincy Mol from India, Rajasthan, Dhaulpur, please take a few minutes to read the rules of this site, listed above by clicking the FAQ. As a new member you are not allowed to post links.
WH2
[signature]