Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Utah originals
Still lurking from time to time, wondering how many of the originals are still here? I have not been fishing much due to back problems but do enjoy reading your posts.

I have been part of this forum for some time and have had two screen names. Boatless was my first then fish1on.

Just reaching out for the old timers that made this forum, you guys are what this is all about.
[signature]
I think Kentofnsl, Predator and myself were the first three members on the BFT Utah board. I know you, TubeDude, AFDan52, Old_Coot and a few others joined in that first year after the Utah board started growing but I don't remembers everyone's usernames and most, no longer post on BFT. Who are some of the members you remember Pat?
[signature]
Hey Snow Angle, do any of these look familiar?

[inline Boey.jpg]

[inline Fish1on_Cut.jpg]

[inline High_Water.jpg]
[signature]
Pat, I'm still alive and kicking. Sorry to hear that your back is still causing you problems.
[signature]
Hey Ralph,

Boy those pics bring back some fond memories, good to hear from you.
[signature]
Hi Kent,

Good to hear from you. I just went thru my second back procedure last Friday, hope to get some relief for a few months.
[signature]
Hey Pat, Sorry to hear that your hurting my friend. hope the best for you. If you need any help at the Lake house, let me know and I will help a brotha Out.

Here s a few old pics for you pat. Great memories with you.
[signature]
Hey Mark,

Great memories right there, thanks for sharing them.

I haven't even opened my place up for the season. With all the things that life challenges us with it has been on the bottom of the list. Thanks for the offer to help.

We hope to be up in a few weeks and my Son is going to help open. He needs to know how since it will all be his one day! LOL
[signature]