Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello out there
So I haven't posted in a few years now. Site was pretty dead before. Just wondering if anyone is around from AZ? I haven't been out yet this year, hoping to get on the water soon though. Anyone been out and done any good yet?
[signature]
No much has changed, we occasionally get someone asking questions from AZ but its been a while since anyone posted regular reports. Maybe you can start a new trend[:/]? How has AZ been treating you since you moved there?
[signature]
Arizona's good. I haven't been doing too much fishing at all. I don't even know that I went out once last year. Lots of places to go just not too many people to go with. My wife loves going out but she works night as a nurse and I work days so there never seems to be enough time 😜 I want to try and get out a lot this year so hopefully there will be a few more post on here from me soon. How are things in Utah. I sure miss the wiper fishing at Willard!
[signature]
Utah is still Utah, not much has changed except for the population keeps growing, mainly from those moving here from Cal or back East. Wiper fishing has been pretty slow this year at Willard, mainly because of all the cold weather, it's been snowing today. Hope to see some warmer weather next week. Hope you find some new fishing buddy's there. Here is another member from Utah that moved to Az a few years back: http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/com...e=AFFamily
You could try sending him a PM and see if he responds. Not sure if he lives in the same area as you but if he does, I'm sure he would be interested in getting out with you. Good luck, looking forward to reading some fishing reports from you this year.
[signature]