Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"NEWS FLASH" "JUNIOR "UNITED ANGLERS"
A "Major Addition to Be Added Soon!"a Fun & Expanded Program,With Southern California's,Most Respected Team of Anglers,and volunteers,Fighting for the Rights to Fish for today,and our Kids and Grandkids of Tomorrow.Stay Tuned,Online; For the Details SOON! [Smile] REMEMBER: FOR THE "LATEST INFORMATION IN SO. CALIFORNIA" Can "ONLY" BE SEEN HERE AT www.Bigfishtackle.com .....................Don't Forget to Stay Tuned for the DETAILS .. A "BFT" EXCLUSIVE!..........................[Smile]
[signature]

Hi there ROMEROFISHERKING,

Sounds very interesting. Shall I help to pass along this info to a few other appropriate boards I frequent? Will you have a space 'within' the United Anglers booth? If I remember right, last year..... indeed there was such an arrangement.

Good luck,

JapanRon
[signature]
"Yes" to all! I could use a lil' Help right about now,And I will greatly appreciate it Ron.I have to go back to editing right now,but One thing I could give you a heads up about,is a Art Contest,as a "Tribute to Chuck Byron"being put together as of this moment.Lori Byron,has been so gracious,and enthusiastic to this contest.But Competition,is Not the basis of this contest entirely.When Kids Participate in Anything,there all Winners! So we will see how this develops.spell cheker-ALLWAYS OFF! See You All"at the HALL" the BIG 3!
[signature]
Hello Mark,

Thank you for the heads up! Sounds like a great program! We'll look forward to hearing more as it unfolds.

Look forward to seeing you at the shows.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator