Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutler Reservoir
Went out for a couple hours tonight. Got to the water about seven and fishing was unbearably slow. Couple tugs here and there but nothing that would commit to getting the hook into their mouths. Told the girl friend we would leave at ten. Right at 9:59, one of my poles started getting hit pretty good and managed to see the hook on a 24 incher. As I was trying to measure it, I just happened to shine the light on my other pole. Thank God I did haha it was about half a second from getting pulled out of the ground and going swimming. Set the hook and the fight was on. This cat had been caught before and did everything he could to throw the hook whether by jumping, and running to and from shore but the hook held. Got it close to the bank and realized it was bigger than anything I've caught before. Reached down and fit my whole hand in it's mouth to grab it by the jaw and pull it out. Threw it on the scale and it came out to just a hair over thirty inches. I'll post some pics as soon as I can get a technical problem resolved.
[signature]
Heres a couple pictures.
[signature]
Very nice.
Very nice, good to have you in the north.
[signature]
Thanks I do what I can but I think it was all luck.
[signature]