Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone wanting to donate tackle or equipment to less fortunate children and adults
you can send any and all items to 1028 west wheeler st dyersburg tn 38024 james ketchum and i will send it to the people in need of eachitem thank you for your support of the fishing family and your fellow sportsmen and the young ones that havent yet began to follow our life style.
[signature]
Did you get the two spinning reels that I sent your way?
[signature]
yes i sorry been crazy around here since the move and forgot to e-mail you, i am sorry yes they are here and i am in the process of getting some rods for them for the youngters. thank you very much.
[signature]
I've got the matching rod that goes with the larger reel. Just needs the largest guide fixed. As soon as I get a tube to send it in, it'll be on its way. It's the rod that the reel originally came with.
[signature]
thanks there bud the kids will really enjoy them... i have got to get a digital camera .so i can send pic out to the people who donate. will as soon as money aloows.
[signature]
Send DaveT a PM. You know he is moving down to your area. He works with this allot and might be able to help you in seting things up that will get more for the kids. He might even be able to help you with your program after his move.
[signature]
thanks i am going to talk to him about it.
[signature]