Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't leave home without it
[cool][#804000][size 2]Don't leave home without it. Your digital camera that is! You will never know who is out there float tubing![/size][/#804000]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2721;]
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]That looks like it might be lonehunter, from the Michigan board. He likes to get away from the ice about this time of year. [/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Good shot. I think you got his true essence.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]By the way, where are the pics of the fish? I know, you released them all, but one of them was so large that the file weighed 3 pounds when you downloaded it from your camera.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
was that you taking my picture ?[cool]

i've been busted with my mr. quackers float tube again !!![crazy]

good thing my snowbird legs were underwater , they tend to make digital cameras go analog , lol !
[signature]
Hey lone hunter, Somehow I knew that you were a tuber. I guess it took time to come out of the closet. Or to get Mr. Quackers to hold still long enough to mount him. LOL
[signature]
yep , mr.quackers and i seem to get a little attention where ever we go . i've read where it's best to blend into the suroundings so you don't spook the fisk , ducks, water , what could look more natural ?[Smile]
[signature]
Dont worry lonehunter, they got your good side[Wink]
[signature]
Personally I must be technoligy challanged. I do not own a digital camera. To complicated for an old feller like me. But how about I carry my little 35 mm. Will that work.

Just giving you a hard time.
[signature]
Any kind of camera is fine. With some of them it just takes longer to get your pics. With others you can keep your pics longer. I found out by leaving my digital unattended for some time and the batteries went low and I lost the pics that I had stored in it. Nextime I need to upload them right away.
[signature]
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey, Indiana Kid, welcome to our little hoorah. Got to let you know you are in good company here. Quite a few of us guys are at least "plenty nine". [/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]As Dryrod suggests, you are only too old when you are too old to try. Yeah, it gets a little harder every year to soak up some of the new technology, but boy when you get a handle on it, it sure can make life more fun and interesting.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]I have been float tubing over 45 years, but I only got "computerized" a few years ago. And, after shooting 35 MM film for all my life, I got a new Olympus D-550 digital less than a year ago. I'm still learning how to make the best of what I bought, but for the most part it is "codger-proof". Pretty much point and click. Of course it gets more complicated when you have to download the images to a computer and then to size, crop and enhance them for best effect.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]If you shoot film, most developing places now have the potential to also put your images on a CD, as well as prints. This makes it possible for you to share with others...family, friends or other BFT members.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]You guys have really been getting a winter back there. When have you put in the order for spring?[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
HAHAHA YOU GUYS FOUND CHAMP!! HAHA LONEHUNTER I DIDNT THINK YOU COULD RIDE THAT GOOD !! HAHAHA HE DIDNT BUCK YA OFF?? HAHA[Smile][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff][size 1]I gotta share a pic I took yesterday on my first trip out this year. Might be my last.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Looks like the drought conditions have created a race of giant rats...who wanna become float tubers.[/size][/#0000ff]

[url "http://www.clickheretofind.com/index.php3?l=netmoney"][Image: 73.jpg][/url]
[signature]
hey , look out it's a I.R.S. agent !
[signature]