Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Art of Fishing
Learning the Art of Fishing<br> Fishing is truly an art. As with all arts, there is a learning process that lasts a lifetime.<br>I am writing this to help you get the most out of this art of fishing. Learning is a never-ending process. Any one that can read can be Book Smart. To master any art it takes allot more than reading about the subject. You must complete three simple steps to master any art. In this article I will explain how you can use these three steps to get the best out of your learning, not just for the art of fishing but in all aspects of life. <br> The first step I call The SEED. As a seed is the beginning of growth, it is the place to begin. The seed of learning is the receiving of information. This receiving of information is done two ways. One is by reading about it ( Book Smart ). The second is hearing it ( just listen ). Be it with simple conversation or a full blown seminar from a speaker. Once this has been done you now have the SEED.<br> <br>The second step I call GROWTH. For a seed to grow it has to have food. Food for learning comes from seeing it. I was told that seeing is believing . Once you have belief, you have GROWTH.<br> <br>The final step to learning is MATURE. This is the longest process of learning . Some things will mature faster than others. To mature you must use action. In simple words you must (do it ) to complete the art of learning. Some things can be learned after doing it only once, but other things may take a lifetime to master. <br> Once you have completed all three steps you have truly mastered the art of learning. Remember you have to have the SEED, give it GROWTH, and MATURE it. <br><br>Submitted With Great Respect for All<br>Dwight D. Ross<br><br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.
SOME PRETTY GOOD PHILOSOPHY WHICH YOU CAN APPLY TO DAILY LIVING TOO. HEY AND ACE YOU CANT HIDE UNDER ANONYMOUS USERNAME ITS GOT YOUR SIGNATURE ALL OVER IT. WHY DONT YOU TRY AND TAKE THIS BIT OF ADVICE AND APPLY IT TO YOUR LIFE. MAYBE YOU WONT BE SO NEGATIVE.<br><br>
Shaka, Thanks for the kind words. I was just trying to give every one some thing to think about. As an instructor before I retired, it was the best way I found for a student to retain information and not forget it.<br>Some one can tell you about somthing and you can forget it. Some one can show you somthing and it still can be forgoten. But once you have done somthing, it is verry hard to forget. <br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.
Thanks ssor for the words of wisdom in what ever you do. Joshua <br><br>
ssor this is truly a delightful philosophy [cool][cool]<br><br><A HREF="http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/" target="_new">http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/</A> <br>Lookie See what the kids are up to.<br>Dave T. Clown
Joshua, <br>Glat that you enjoyed it. When put to use you can't loose.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.
Thanks Dave for the kind words.<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.