Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starvation today
Arrived last night fished about 5 hrs today ended up catching 20+ eyes, some smallies, and fat bows....plenty of juvenile eyes good and healthy should bring good finishing for years to come...
[signature]
Very Nice! Congratulations. I'm Jealous, but it gives me the incentive to hook onto my boat and spend a couple of days up there.
[signature]
Did you camp in rabbit gulch, or the state park? Last year I camped at the state park and had Big winds. Maybe rabbit gulch would have been better camping and fishing.
[signature]
Congrats on the great catch. You did much better than I did on Wednesday and Thursday of last week. The winds kept me on shore half the time and when I could get out the fishing was slow. I only caught two small walleye and a bunch of smaller smallmouth. I used tube jigs tipped with a piece of crawler.

Maybe I'll do better on the next outing.

Mike
[signature]
Camped at lakeshore...as for the winds they we difficult at times in fact we didn't even fish half days cause of the wind...did try but the bite was not on during the windy periods...fyi fishing rabbit will not get u out of the wind...lol...
[signature]
Thanks for the report. It looks like one of your 'eyes is sporting some lip bling.
[signature]