Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Sugestions
It is to broken up for ice fishing. The lakes and streams have too many ice jams for any fishing. What can we do so we don't feel so depressed beside twilddling our thumbs? If I don't think of something soon I'll have to clean the baswmwnt, YUK!
[signature]
Hey Windy, don't despair. This is the perfect time to do all the maintenance items on your reels and sharpen or replace hooks on your lures. You see, you don't have to do the basement yet.
[signature]
Thanks tubeN2, That may help me keep my sanity for a couple of days but the problem is, the tools are all somewhere in the mess in the basement. just ask ssor, he has seen this basement , in fact he built most of it and it has more junk than our junk man. We are building a barn that will releave the basement, if the weather ever gets better so we can cut more lumber on our saw mill. The logs are there and when we start moving them, I can get a lot of live bait, worms that is. Maybe getting my tackle will really help and also this is a good week for my second love, auto racing. Basement can wait a while.
[signature]
It sounds like you do keep busy. If you need any helpful tips on your tackle maintenance then feel free to stop on by the tips and tricks board. There are many post there related to cleaning and lubeing your reals and the rest of your tackle.

Happy Fishing.
[signature]
well hopefully you made it through the fishing drout.

you should have a good sucker run by if not now varry soon. (next day or so)

do you target the springs first runners?
[signature]