Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone on this site! Hope u enjoy it and happy fishing
[signature]
Well the same back to you surfcaster03. I hope all is well and that you are getting plenty of fishing time in when you can.[cool]
[signature]
Right back at ya surfcaster I guess by your name you do alot of surf fishing

I go to seaside park usually for my surf fishing had some pretty decent luck there

have you tried any of the new jersey partyt boats we have some pretty good ones

you have the same first name as my youngest daughter her name is Christa too

if you have any questions about fishing in NJ feel free to ask and if I don't know the answer I can get you one
[signature]
Well I hope I do becuase this year I have a brand spankin new reel. Enjoy fishing and keep me posted[Smile]
[signature]
Enjoy fishing and keep me posted on what u catch. U live in NJ right? I have one question for u but I have to think of it. I hope everyone enjoys their day and u enjoy it also. Happy Valentine's Day Hutch00[Wink]
[signature]
I hope you enjoy your brand new reel. I am getting a few myself for my birthday on Monday the 16th. I am also getting some new rods. I guess I have to take a picture of my growing collection. I'll post a picture here if you would like.
[signature]
Thanx same to you

tight lines

tim
[signature]
I go ur sn now. Have a good one[Wink]
[signature]
[center][font "Monotype Corsiva"][#ff0000][size 5]Happy Valentins day to you too Christa[/size][/#ff0000][/font][/center]
[signature]
U too and hoped u enjoyed it[Tongue] Mine was o.k. How was urs?
[signature]
well I went fishing and caught 2 crappie.

wanst to bad. thanks. glad to hear yours went well too.
[signature]
Cool[Wink] Are u still ice fishing? Over here u can't becuase its not that cold but man yesterday it was freezin.
[signature]
yep I am ice fishing every day.

today I landed half dozen nice crappies... one is eleven inches. the attachment below is the picture.
[signature]