Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California shark paradise
[mad]anyone paying attention out there? Another several shark encounters off southern California ! Multiple sharks seen off san clemente from the surf out. As usual fish and game bobs and weaves to avoid any responsibility. AnnnND then a kyaker off santa Barbara (north about 60 miles ) has his kyak tasted by a great white lucky the owner escaped any injury . And the seals (Orr bait) keep the sharks around. Thanks fish and game
[signature]
That's so scary, I hope you stay in your basement! Who would have thought sharks in the ocean! While it's Sad that we have a death or 2 a year in the US (mostly Florida), bees alone kill about 100 a year. COllisions with deer also cause many more deaths than sharks. Quite a few more deaths from dogs here too. Hell humans are far worse killers than all combined. You might look at trying to get your brain reframed as you logic is missing. I've encountered sharks 100s of times and do occasional fish for them. If they make you wet your pants find a new hobby away from Ocean and all rivers within 50 miles.
Here's your home work. LIst all shark deaths in California for the past decade and then list all deaths traveling to and from the ocean in California in the past decade. In South Africa with a far biiger shark problem you are more likely to die driving home when they have shark sightings than if you stay and swim.
[signature]
The bigger problem there in Cal isn't the sharks, it's that they allow seals so close to all the boat docks and areas where people are. Get rid of the seals and a lot of the shark problem goes away too, at least that's my opinion.
[signature]
[mad]you definitely sound like some in California attack the messenger!
[signature]