Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rent for work
I am looking for the right person to trade rent for work at the property shown below.
A retired guy with skills would be great. Work a couple of hours a day, then fish, hike,hunt, and relax and enjoy nature the rest of the day. At Minersville.
Includes use of shop and tools to do your own projects.
PM me if interested.

http://s268.photobucket.com/user/blaineb...the%20lake
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]What's the catch? There has to be a catch. [cool][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
I don't think there is a catch Bob, unless you don't want to work when you get there. He has invited me down there before, just to stay for a few days but so far I haven't made it, always seems like something stops me before I can commit to going. A ranch house right on Minersville lake, might be hard to find time to do the work, with the lake so close. [Wink]
[signature]
Both you guys should come down for a couple of days just for fun. The trout fishing has not been very good this summer for what ever reason. It gets that way some times in the summer.

As far as the offer for someone to come and work I am looking for someone who might want to come for a month or more. Maybe help build small addition room attached to a fifth-wheel. Or do various other things that I can not keep up with.

PM me if you want to talk.

Blaine
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]Thanks for the offer Blaine. However, I'm way too busy playing very hard to be able to even consider working; even in paradise. [Wink][/#][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."