Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who am I
Can you identfy me??

[url "http://elib.cs.berkeley.edu/cgi/img_query?enlarge=0000+0000+0104+0022"][Image: 0022.jpeg][/url]

Inhabits lakes and rivers but migrates to the extreme lower sections of the lower river valleys where current is slow. Prefers muddy and sandy bottoms and lives among submerged trees and logs for protection. Thrives well in shady bank areas of rivers. Able to tolerate brackish and marine conditions. Feeds on benthic detritus consisting of vegetable matter, both aquatic and terrestrial plants, seeds and fruits.
[signature]
[size 2]That would be a Blackbelt Cichlid. Maybe you can send those stickers now??[Smile][Smile][Wink][/size]
[signature]
The stickers did go out on Tuesday. You should have them any day now. Congrats on the fish name. That was quick!!!.
[signature]
I know my fish[Wink] Thanks!
[signature]
That species is generally found around Nicaragua. They are cool looking though.
[signature]
It's a fish! Do I get some stickers too? I got the answer right!
[signature]
You are right. It is a fish. It has gills, fins, and lives in water.
[signature]
i was going to say it looked like my african ciclids only not yellow. that one isnt near as good looking as mine (but then again it isnt near as pampered)
[signature]
A little TLC can make anyone look good.[cool]
[signature]
it's a redneck fish ![Wink]
[signature]
It sure looks that way.[laugh]
[signature]
to me it reminds me as feras head and body shape as one of those peranahs. scary hahaare they cousins or somethin??? ya think?? later[Smile]
[signature]
They very well could be. I'd have to research before making a better hypothesis.
[signature]
ah no big deal bud, i was just statin a fact really haha you been fishin lately??? [Smile][Wink]
[signature]
I sure have. Just take a look at this report.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=104992;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"]Catalina Fishing Report[/url]

I had a real good time.[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
HAHAHA I ENDED UP ANSWERIN YA ON HTE OTHER ONE, CATALINA, STORY. YOU SENT AHHA YOU CAN GIT IT THERE HAHA LATER GLAD YA HAD FUN MARE,[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
Thanks. I'll check it out.[cool]
[signature]