Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These Crawfish Traps Work Great
These new Crawfish Hotel traps work great where crawfish are present. We filled a 5 gallon bucket in just under 3 hours with the new Crawfish Hotel Traps. This trap is so much more fun than a chicken leg and a string. It is definitely more fun than traditional large, bulky and heavy crawfish traps. You will catch more crawfish with the Crawfish Hotel then traditional traps. Our experience this weekend was amazing. The Crawfish Hotel caught 10 crawfish for everyone crawfish the traditional traps caught. The boil afterwards was delicious and it capped off a great day!

Check the video to see how these amazing traps work. You can also order your own trap at crawfishhotel@gmail.com.

https://youtu.be/YmBQqzoRBbM
[signature]
This is a spammer.... i have seen this same post on a bunch of websites and youtube.
[signature]
I don't even like spam! The meat that is.

So by your definition, everyone that shows a video or discusses a new fishing pole , reel, boat, or whatever and then lets people know where they can get one is a spammer. OMG, really? I recommend you spend more time fishing and less time hassling members of this forum. If the moderators consider it spam then they can take it down. No-one elected you to be the Sheriff of this page.
[signature]
So can one of the mods take this spam down then?
[signature]
It is totally up to the mods on this board but this member has been on the site for several years now and contributes. He is just trying to sell something he makes, that is fishing related, real spammers only come on this site to post spam, nothing else. If the Nevada board had a For Sale board, that is where it should be but since it doesn't, it is up to the members and mods, if it stays. The mods could request a For Sale board be added here, if you guys think it is something you would use.
[signature]
Thank you for your comments. I think a for sale board would be a great addition to this forum. Also, as you stated, I have been a member for several years and this is the first time I have ever put anything up for sale. I apologise if I broke any rules. Tight lines to everyone and I hope everyone has a great fall fishing season.
[signature]