Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake Party Any Fish Will Do!!!!!!!
Hi Guys,

Big Fish Tackle get to gether IS still on! Inspite of Doug Millers party at Rockport. For whoever is interested in fishing with me and my friends and family...The more the Merrier, We will be going out of Lake side at &:00 a.m. and fish until approx. noon. Then we will load up and go to the Day use area at Twin Creeks. For hot choc. and homemade chili with breadsticks until it's gone. We will have a free drawing for gifts donated by local merchants and BFT. The drawing tickets may be filled out from noon till 2:00 . The drawing will be at straight up 2:00 for members and family only. A little thanks for sharing board messages. You can p.m. me for any questions you might have. If not tell us on this message if you are going. Also be giving special pikeman treats for member who brings the most in his party and the one who traveled the farthest miles to come. Several gifts for the kids as well so bring them along too. Lookin forward to seeing you there. PIKEMAN
[signature]
Right on Pikeman, I would rather go to fish Lake, then Rockport, I look forward to meeting you and Heged there, and getting a few tips on the Macks. [Wink]
[signature]
I agree with icehole. Fish lake would be alot funner than rockport. if my work schedule will allow I'm headed to fishlake, but I'll confirm as soon as I know for sure.

SET EM' and GET EM'
[signature]
Pikeman- I will be part of the advance team heading down to Fish Lake this Tues.-Fri. and will give you tons of info. There will be about a dozen of us so we will have a party of our own![cool]
[signature]
Me my wife and 2 kids will be there and some friends will probably follow!
[signature]
well me and mrsmoose still dont know if we can make it yet she has to wait to see how work looks. but I want too. I had a taste of you pikeman treats at redmound and i'm hoping to win some more elk,fish,turkey, jerky it was so good. anyway we hope to be there. just to see if the chili is better. fishing 2nd. thats if I can stop talking unlike at redmound.
[signature]
The way it looks now me and the gf will be there, i think that i will leave frank though, i am looking foward to it and the gf said that she wants to catch a big fish so i cant have her on pearch duty all day ( i guess i am getting her trained right)[Tongue]
[signature]
[Wink]Hey I thought I heard Mrsmoose coughing, dang she may have to call of work, darn it. LOL.[shocked]
[signature]
i hope not she has been sick and off work for 5 weeks now
[signature]
Well No, I would hope she wouldnt be really sick, but I hope you both get to go to fish Lake. [cool]
[signature]
we hope to go if she doesn't have to work the weeekend.
[signature]
As I mentioned on another thread, I want to go, but I may have a scout camp instead. We had a planning meeting and ended up scheduling the camp on the 20th-21st. So the bad news is that I won't be making it down to Fish Lake for the party. The good news is I WILL be icefishing. We'll be going and camping over at Strawberry -- a little closer so we don't have to drive as far Friday afternoon and setup camp in the dark. Anyway, I'll post a report from Strawberry too.

Good luck to everyone at the Fish Lake party.
[signature]
Of course I'm going and trying to get a couple friends out as well. So far it will be me and my brother.
[signature]