Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish Lake reports?
Headed down this sat to spend the day in this incredible weather!
I know it is a long shot but hoping to hear some reports on Mac fishing?
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
[signature]
i'm headed down soon to.. might even see ya down there! i have heard from a little birdie that the big browns are starting to move into the shallow's.. but the mac's should be putting the feed bags on from now tell ice up..
[signature]
Thanks Fuzzy, that same little birdie told me about the macs but failed to mention the browns.
Funny story, I have never caught a brown our of Fish Lake.
I've caught an albino trout though out of that lake which was a surprise.
[signature]
Fuzzy,
Will be leaving my house in Riverton about 5 am sat morn to put me there by 8'ish.
Weather looks absolutely amazing.
Sometimes I fish on my own, depends on my mood so if you see me in my silver Ranger please say hello.
I will be glad to trade you perch tips for Mac tips, ha ha.......
[signature]
we got 2 hook up's and one total Fail and a pulled hook.. was dragging some custom 14 inch swim baits. i got the first hit about 10:30 and pulled the hook after about 10 sec's of a strong fight.. then about 20 min's later my buddy hit's one and fights for about 30 sec's and pop the line brakes.. well a bad knot brakes and that was it for us other then pulling weed around most the day.. sure a lot of that out there..
[signature]
i know bad form and all.. but here is a pic of the bait he was using right before he lost it.. lol [Tongue]

i told him it was ok i know the guy that makes them and can get more.. [cool]
[signature]