Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS?
I'm sticking with my opinion on the "take someone-teach someone" approach. There are a thousand guys on this site that would love to take home what to them are BIG fish, but have no idea how, are intimidated by all the prep and cost, or maybe even some who don't know this opportunity exists.

I RARELY keep trout because I can't stand the taste of mushy white planters. Pinked up meaty bigger fish you can steak out, smoke, or get around the bones better is another thing entirely. And I have had to talk people into eating catfish, perch, elk, and bear before. Surely we can convince people this is essentially like freshwater salmon.

Anybody that showed me how to fish for them could expect me to respect your stuff, pay my share of gas, and take a limit home (possibly another limit twice a year from then on once I had hope of scoring regularly.) And again, I promise, I am not the only one.

Heck, take out a whole scout troop. I'll bust out my smoker. I'll freeze them in blocks of milk.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by Tarponjim - 12-16-2017, 07:08 PM
Re: [Tarponjim] Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by Springbuck - 12-16-2017, 09:14 PM
Re: [MACMAN] Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by PBH - 12-21-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by FishwithKids - 12-17-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by Jbworkin - 02-04-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by wiperhunter2 - 02-05-2021, 02:54 PM