Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS?
That's not the hang up for most people. Boaters on this lake fishing for rainbows, kokanee, smallmouth bass, and even burbot catch pup macks by accident! I certainly don't target them either, but we catch them and consider them a nusance because they inturrupt our concerted effort to catch the big ones these days. Can't keep 'em from hitting. (that didn't used to be the case in the 90's and early 2000's) There is a wealth of information all over on how to catch small macks, so its not like its being kept a secret. I've taught thousands myself, granted they've paid for that lesson, but they've passed it on to their friends over and over.

I don't believe there's "a thousand guys on this site that would love to take home what to them are BIG fish, but have no idea how, are intimidated by all the prep and cost, or maybe even some who don't know this opportunity exists."

If you find 1000 guys on this site that meet that criteria, I'll set aside a weekend for a weekend seminar and teach the class. They pay for the auditorium or whatever venue for me to make a presentation. Lures, maps with waypoints, presentation techniques, tackle, everything I know, and I'll even bring in some other "experts" and tackle reps with me. They'd be all over that! FREE of charge.

I'm on record. Offer good through now through June 15, and August 1-September 15. ( I have fly fishing appointments on other weekends!)
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by Tarponjim - 12-16-2017, 07:08 PM
Re: [Springbuck] Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by Tarponjim - 12-16-2017, 09:26 PM
Re: [MACMAN] Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by PBH - 12-21-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by FishwithKids - 12-17-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by Jbworkin - 02-04-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Gorge Mack Pups--SOLUTIONS? - by wiperhunter2 - 02-05-2021, 02:54 PM