Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISHINGIRL BAGS HER FIRST DEER
YEP , THE WIFE GOT ONE , HER FIRST DEER !

HER WEPON OF CHOICE , A 1992 PRISIM , ALTHOUGH SHE MISSED THE FIRST THREE THAT FOURTH ONE JUST DIDN'T SEE HER COMMING , LOL !

SOMEONE GRABBED IT UP OFF THE ROAD , THEY MUSTA BEEN PRETTY HUNGRY .
[signature]
I was gonna ask you to post some pictures. Then I read about her weapon of choice. Sorry to hear about that. Much damage?
[signature]
Tell here Congrats are in order. You almost need to shoot a picture just as fast as you can reload the ole rifle.
[signature]
a front end alignment is in order , other than that , not a scratch ![cool]

fishingirl was a little shaken up at first , but quickley recovered after a big ol' hug from yours truley .[blush]

i think she now understands my past road experiance with bambi , hitting them is never fun , bow hunting them is a whole different ballgame .
[signature]
that model uses unleaded ! lol !
[signature]
Hardy har har!! I finally got it. You got to remember that I am blonde.[shocked]
[signature]
it would have boggeled everyones mind if she were driving one of those old (plymouth?) arrows !lol !
[signature]
That kind of arrow you cannot shoot out of a bow. Unless its the size of a Sherman Tank.[pirate]
[signature]
[cool] ARE YOU GOING TO MOUNT IT ? IF YOU DO ,TAKE SOME PICTURES OF YOUR MOUNT AND POST THEM FOR US TO SEE !!!! LOL !!

>
[signature]
one of the locals picked it up , this time of year is hard on a lot of familys around here , no tourist dollers to keep food on the table .

i could see mounting the head on a hubcap, lol !!!!!

she'de kill me !!!!
[signature]
THAT STINKS! TOO BAD, THEY MUST OF BEEN PRETTY HUNGRY OR SOMETHIN! WELL I,M GLAD SHE WENT AND SHOT ONE, TOO BAD YA DIDNT GIT HTE MEAT. AND THE PICTURES. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO GIT THAT FIRST ONE. TELL HER SORRY TO HEAR IT.FER ME. THATS TOOBAD. [Tongue]
[signature]
AHHA GUESS I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH COFFEE! HAHA DONT KNOW WHAT I,S THINKIN HAHA DIDNT SINK IN. HAHA WELL MAYBE SHE,LL GIT ONE THE OTHER WAYS ONE OF THESE DAYS HAHAHA WHAT YA THINK?? HAHA LATER[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
[cool] hey , it takes a few minutes for stuff to sink in my head too , thank god for maxwell house coffee !

stickers slipped my mind [blush], they will go out by friday[Wink].
[signature]
well thanks you guys werent hurt! ya can git another car but not another fishin girl and lonehunter! glad ya did that haha she needed it. haha good boy fer grampa. ahha ya different than a rifle or bow! ahha [Smile][Wink]ya its never somethin ya like happenein. and i,ve also seen times when it totaled vehicles. lotta moose up this way. and new hampshire that happens with to and people git killed. thats awful.
[signature]
i didnt fergit bout hte stickers haha i just didnt know how long it would take to git here either, its ok, fridays good! thanks when ya git a chance. thanks again mare and jack
[signature]
Maxwell House Coffee? No, I could not do that! I have to use the hard stuff to wake up, two shots of expresso and a cup of house coffee. Now that will wake you up, at least for a little while. Called a Hammerhead or Redeye!
[signature]