Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament 3/30/02
I decided to dontate some money this weekend down at Table Rock. I only had one day a week ago to pre fish which was not so good. I figure I will go out and fish what I have confidence in this time of year and see what happens. The worst case is I get a day on the water and a chance to meet up with friends. That's what it is all about anyways. I'll have a full report with all the gory details after the weekend. Wish me luck!<br><br>
MOBass, <br> I'm ruting for you. I hope your report will be able to show your experteze. Good Luck and go get um!!!!<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.
Hey MOBASS:<br>Cactus Jak here. I get the distinct notion I may know you. Are U a MO. BASS FEDERATION Member? I would like to talk to you when you have a moment via land line to see if we infact have fished together or at least fished several of the same tournaments.<br>There is a venue comming soon..well in April that the readers of this forum might be intrested in. Let me know how I can reach you. My numbers etc are in my profile section.<br>Good Fishing..and good luck at the rock.<br><br>Jack Glenn<br>Professional Bass Fishing Guide<br>Lake Stockton, MO (816) 847-0004
Hmmm....I fished Heartland Pro-Am on the amateur side a couple of years back. I had to take a couple of years off fishing tournaments to get my boat. Now I am back on the water, but have been tied up with work for the first quarter of this year. I try to give you a call if I get a chance.<br><br>