Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally got a kayak
This place is a little dead.

I finally got a kayak. I bought an emotion stealth angler pro. So far I like it. I made a few mods to it I’ll have to put pictures up on.
[signature]
Congrats on the new yak. Kayaks are one of the most versatile modes of fishing out there, your in for a world of fun!
[signature]
I'm having a good time with it so far. Now if the weather will cooperate on my days off....
[signature]
You have time yet. I don't let my Hobie down from the rafters until sometime in April. Unsettled weather and cold water make for unwilling fish.
[signature]
I was hoping to make a quick trip to Utah Lake in the next couple of days. Ill have to keep an eye out on the weather. Fish or no fish, I wont be sitting in the house. I can use that as an opportunity to fine tune how I want to set up the kayak.
[signature]
It’s good to see a little action over here. I guess I’m as guilty as anyone for not posting here instead of the Utah or Idaho even though all of my fishing is done in a kayak.
Last season I met and talked to quite a few kayak anglers at Willard and Porcupine. It would be nice to see more kayak specific talk and idea sharing. I’m fishing out of either a blue Hobie or yellow Ocean Kayak, if you see me, grumpy old bald guy, out there wave and say hello.

Mike
[signature]
I'll wave right back at ya.

[Image: elx5VqXl.jpg]
[signature]
[#0000FF]Just be sure to use all the fingers on your waving hand.

Nice picture. Here's another one with your average daily catch.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Resembles my total catch at Willard Friday.
[signature]
That's a nice looking Hobie. I dig the nose art on there.
[signature]
I almost used that "air stringer" photo myself. But why deny TD the chuckles?

People think that smell at Willard is the hog farm. Nope. It's the collective skunk of all the folks fishing there. On some days, anyway.
[signature]
That's what I usually smell like when I fish Willard.
[signature]
When I was younger I used the kayak for fishing. Well, good luck to you for having a new kayak. Wink
[signature]