Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Flags Unavailable till New Format
Hey all I ask ya'll about flags awhile ago and had fair interest, but I didn't tell you a price or anything, but now we have the numbers and process worked out... So a BFT flag with your name on it will be $10 if you pick them up from me or meet me somewhere, like Flotilla or something like that... Anyway shipping will be more and it's not very cheap... I may have to drop the stick and fold the flags so they fit in an envelop so the shipping is cheaper, but I haven't priced that yet. So if you want one and are willing to pay the price I will have my wife print one up for you... Initial printing will be 20 flags so if you want one get it quick... If we have good interest I'll order another 20, but I don't want to shell out more than I need too... I wanted to do this for a fund raiser to have some cash for sending out prizes, but I was afraid $15 would be too high to ask, so I'm only making about $2.50 a flag that's why I'll have to pass the shipping cost along if we can't do a hand off somewhere...

Anyway here's a photo of the last generation flag vs the new flags... New flags are on top... Hope you'll like them.. Respond to the post if you want one and I'll PM you my address to send the funds along and your address or possible places for a hand off.. Thanks all for your support... Jeff

[inline image.jpeg]
[signature]
Oh yeah flags are 12" X 18".
[signature]
Where did you guys get those flags made?? Ive been looking for a place to do just that!
[signature]
Put me down for one. [fishon]
[signature]
Good fishing to all.   Hue
I'm in
[signature]
I want one Jeff . I'll pick it up at the spring Flotilla get together.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
My wife is into that Cricut vinyl cutting and so she made them for us... They are an iron on material and seem pretty durable... I hope anyway... Did you want one of these flags? We'll do it with your name where my skunked is at... J
[signature]
Will do, then we can figure on meeting somewhere if nothing sooner are you hitting the flotilla again this year? We can do it there, but I think your not too far from where I live so we can probably do it sooner.. J
[signature]
Got ya on the list and I'm pretty sure I can find you here in the valley... Let you know when it's done.. J
[signature]
Okay I got ya on the list John... Thanks... will get it to you either before or at flotilla... Thank you... J
[signature]
No, I was just curious if you had got them from a company or something like that. We being my dad brother and I are looking for different companies for marketing garb and branding swag and such.
[signature]
Ok sorry she's not up to commercial level yet. Thanks for the interest in them. J
[signature]
Okay guys first batch is ready to fly. Thanks for your interest. Jeff
[signature]
Yupper, put my name on one....tks....
[signature]
Will do, let ya know when it's done. J
[signature]
I would like one also
[signature]
Ok will get you in this batch also. Thank you. J
[signature]
Hey I've found that I can send the flags through the mail for $1.00.... So if you want a flag it will cost you $11.00 let me know and I'll get you my address and you can send me the cash and I'll send ya a flag... Still have around 10 available this lot... Let me know... If you've got a flag from me and like it let others know if its worth the investment.. Thanks J
[signature]
Sounds like something I need.
[signature]
Ok I'll get ya one printed up. Thanks Larry.
[signature]