Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news/Bad news about Lost creek
Once you hit 62, you only pay $35 a year for a state parks pass. I don't keep trout but I do keep salmon. When I go to LC, it is just fun fishing, I never plan on keeping a trout, unless it dies, so my desire to fish there more than a few times a year is low. If I had a desire to fish there more, like if they had kokanee, I would go, even if the fees were to increase, no need to go to flee markets to sell stuff. Since nothing is set in stone yet, as far as increased fees, there is really no need to get into any big discussion at this time. If you or others are interested in finding out more about this, you could contact the DNR or Morgan county but at this point I'm sure the County is still in the planning stage. As far as the road being repaved, that sounds like it is a done deal, time will tell. This post was meant to inform the public of the coming changes and I shared my thoughts about that change. I think most people that fish that lake, will in general be happy about it but we will see.
[signature]