Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whiskery Willard Wallies 4-9-18
[#0000FF]I can bring some. Right now I am making some more "Gorilla Fligs" and some new "Super Fligs) (see pics). These have bigger and stronger hooks...just for presenting bigger baits to big ol' kitties. You will also notice in the Super Flig pic that I am adding some little spinner blades to some fligs. Those propeller spinners really spin with the slightest movement...and spin both with forward or backward moves. Flash and vibration really work on kitties. I get a lot of big cats in both Utah Lake and Willard on the small spinnered jigs I use for other species.

In the batch on my flig table right now I will also be making some GLOW fligs...for nighttime fliggin'. And I have some little glass beads I will be adding to a few for some extra noise attraction.

By the way, if there is any way you can get your cat rods to me before the "gathering" I can have the tips all glow painted for your summertime nighttime cattin' adventures...and can hand them off to you then.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Whiskery Willard Wallies 4-9-18 - by TubeDude - 04-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Re: [SkunkedAgain] Whiskery Willard Wallies 4-9-18 - by TubeDude - 04-10-2018, 01:54 PM