Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i went fishing today
I went ice fishing today only one work can describe the day i had. It was SLOW!!!!! we spent the whole day up on lake musconetcong. The only thing we cought was 3 perch a sunny and one nice crappie. It was fun but it was pointless to go out.
[signature]
Atleast ypu had some nice weather and a bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work sometimes just being out there is all it takes to settle you down I've gone some days and got nothing not even a hit and still had a good time the fish sometimes are just a bonus nah I'm lying its nice to get some keepers to take home
[signature]
Hey there wusup65, in your case, A bad day fishing is better than a good day at school.

That is one reason why we call it fishing and not catching. When you get older you will discover that work is for people who don't know how to fish.

Happy Fishing, buddy.
[signature]
well i kind of under stand what you are telling me now. I have a job and i hate it thats why i called out today just to go ice fishing. but hey the only way i could keep going fishign is if i work right(expenses lures line rods reels) . well i guess ill keep fishing is gonna be a never ending cycle

tight lines

Tim
[signature]
Whatever the application is that applies you can always call in with an excuse. Tell them that you have an eye problem. When they question you just tell them: " Eye can't see the reason to go into work/school today when Eye can go fishing instead".[cool]
[signature]
lol thats funny maybe ill use that one someday[Smile]
[signature]
Hey wusup another place you can try your luck at Ice fishing is Lake Hopatcong I know a few guys that go there and do pretty good through the ice and yes if you want to fish you do have to work I just got home from working a double shift and have to go back in tomorrow but I also have a wife and 4 kids to raise so the overtime helps me buy some more tackle where in Jersey are you when trout season opens I'll be fishig in the Paulinskill river and the Flatbrook for trout Unforyunatly fishing has become so popular that the cost of tackle has risen drastically but fortunatly there are sites like this one that can direct you to places where you can find some good prices on gear
[signature]
hey how do u fish for trout up in the flatbrook. I always here of people catching trout out of there but they never say how they cought them. I went there once but never cought any could u help me out on some tips?
[signature]
just a light setup spinning rod light line I use 6# maxima my rod is 5'6" I tie a #8 bait hold eagle claw hook on the end a bbsized split shot about a foot and a half up from the hook and bait it with the head half of a nightcrawler cast upstream and across from you and let it drift down you'll feel some lite taps on the line give it a second then set and reel don't set to hard or it will pull out of the fishes mouth also I thread the worm up the hook so the point is at the tip of the worm
[signature]
Thanx i tried this method didnt work for me i gurss ill try it agian
[signature]
the other part I forgot about is HAVE PATIENCE thats is a big part of fishing also the time of day you are fishing for trout morning and evening are the best times
[signature]
[Image: hutchfish.jpg]Here is a 24 inch Rainbow I caught using this method
[signature]
can u post that picture agian? It didnt come out
[signature]
see if I got the picture right now
[signature]
Click the attachment at the bottom of the post and the picture will come up I have to get this stuff figured out some day I'll get it
[signature]
that picture came out on one of the attachments up above i just saw it today. thats a nice trout.
[signature]