Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Cleaning
I recently took on some new sponsors, so I have to clear out some gear that's hardly been used...yes, it sucks but at the same time, its worth getting free gear.

Email me offers, shipping on any rod is $5. It will come in a tube of course.

[font "Arial"]Fenwick Golden Wing 5'6" MH action rated for 10-25lbs and 3/8 to 1 oz. I paid about $160 two years ago for it. Here's a fenwick description: [#333333]Complex coaxial construction, a Fenwick exclusive, utilizes MOD43™ 100% graphite fibers and intricate patterns to assure maximum responsiveness on every cast. [/#333333][/font]

[#333333]Falcon Original Series FC517 - [font "Arial"][#333333]7' MH action 12-20lbs, 1/4-3/4oz. I picked up this rod last year, and only used it for Carolina Rigging in about 4 tournaments. The cork isn't even dirtied. Paid about $70 for this rod - extremely great bang for the buck on this one.[/#333333][/font][/#333333]

[font "Arial"][#333333]Bass Pro Shops Extreme 7' MH action - good worming rod. Paid $100 for it, but I'll sell it with the Stradic 4000 for even better discount (I never use that reel...too dang big to lug around all day). Offer me prices either way (with and without rod). [/#333333][/font]

[font "Arial"][#333333]Tight lines everyone. NJT[/#333333][/font]
[signature]
hello this is daymere can you send them here cod and i will take them?
[signature]
Hey there njtoman, Hi and Welcome the the BFT message boards. It would be good to see some fishing reports from time to time. Please feel free to share them with us.
[signature]
Are these bait-casting or spinning rods?
[signature]
The BPS rod is spinning, and the other two are baitcasters. Let me know if you have any other questions. All the equipment is in great condition, and two of the three rods have been used a handful of times. The 5'6" rod is a bit more used, but I'd def be using it if I was allowed to in tourneys. NJT
[signature]
I'd prefer to use paypal, or personal check. I can also post on ebay with a "purchase now" price if you'd prefer...the only issue is that you'd have to probably purchase them that first day.

Are you interested in all three rods, plus the stradic reel? That reel has probably been used 8 times. What are you willing to offer?
[signature]
can you give me a price on the 3 rod reel combos?
[signature]
Lookin' for my first baitcasting rod and reel. What kind of money you lookin' for?
[signature]
The falcon rod is long gone! Figured that'd go first... I've still got the BPS rod (reel was sold also), its an extreme rod, 7' spinning rod, MH action. Bought for $100, hardly used, cork still looks new. Will sell for $60.

Also Fenwick Gold Wing rod. Retailed for $160, I've now dropped the price to $60.

All shipping on rods will be $5 -- you can't find it any cheaper than that! My preferred method of payment is personal check or paypal.

-Nick
[signature]