Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sun exposure problem when fishing..
Hey guys, do you have any suggestion about sun exposure problem when fishing?
I want to buy a light sun-proof shirt. I found a good one on kickstarter yesterday called UV-SUPER SKIN COAT which is UPF 176. It looks great. Anyone check this out ? Any suggestions?[laugh]
[signature]
We use sun protection creme
[signature]
Promoting your Kickstarter is what you are supposed to do, but doing so on a commercial site and, I imagine, not paying for your ad is bad enough. On top of that you treat us like we are dummies trying to deceive us.
If you would have treated this with some integrity I probably would have at least checked it out; I have supported a number of Kickstarter appeals.
[signature]
Good observation Lewis, we have been getting these post more and more. They use these sly methods, they are always new members, trying to get other members to ask questions about the product they are trying to sell, then they bring up their website in conversation. Not really sure if this guy is doing a kickstarter or not.
[signature]
Shame on you man
[signature]
Aside from wearing a sun-proof T-shirt, don't forget to put a sunblock for skin protection. [Wink]
[signature]
and put a baseball cap on hyour head [Wink]
[signature]
I use unscented spray on sunblock.

All my clothing is given to me by my sponsors. If they see worth in something, they will provide.

I have no need to hide a promotional secret to get questions. The stuff I used can be purchased in just about any store that carries sunblock. [cool]
[signature]
You should use sunblock cream..
[signature]