Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your favorite lake?
Guys, whats favorite fishing places, lets share with one another!
[signature]
That really depends what's biting and where I have time to go... I like whichever pond I find myself on at the time... It's hard to beat Henry's Lake up in Island Park, those fish are so beautiful and big... But I've been looking over some past year Wind River and Uinta back packing pictures and each of those ponds have a special spot in my memory as well. Flaming Gorge has given me some great days along with Bear Lake and Strawberry... Good question, but hard to answer with one reply...Later J
[signature]
Thanks bud!
[signature]
Whats up!
[signature]
I see you and Bradv are from Poland, Warminsko-mazurskie, Barczewo. What lakes do you fish there or was there another purpose for this post?
[signature]
I am not really from there, but pretty close. I am big fan and competitor in carpfishing. We used to go fishing to special carp-oriented lakes here in Poland.
[signature]
Carp fishing here in the States is becoming more and more popular all the time but we also use them for bait for catching catfish. They put up a good fight and when someone does not know what they are, at least until the see them, people are hopeful that are another fish[Wink]. What's the largest one you have caught there where you live?
[signature]
The largest carp I have caught was 12,700 in kg, but I swear It fought like it was 20!
[signature]
thats a nice carp. I'm taking it that you meant 12.700 kg
27.9 lbs.
any way my favorite fishing hole is anywhere close to home. right now it is the bear river.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast