Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up with the NV licenses?
So I went to buy myself a NV fishing licesne today, and it costs $20.00 for a resident...and $51.00 for a non-resident year license! [crazy] Come on...I just "moved" here! I'm a resident! HAR! [Wink] Not only is that pretty steep, but the year for the licenses they are selling right now ends on the 29th of this month...so if I bought one, it would expire at the end of the month. [mad] Now that's the exceptionally lame part...but I want to fish right now!! Instead it looks like I'm just gonna have to pick out a day or two to buy a day license and go...LAAAAAAAAAME!
[signature]
yah the licenses run from march - feb 29th here in the silver state . .

and that license is going up! see previous article . .

sm
[signature]
Get the cColorado river only license. I was around 20 bucks and you can fish everything the Colorado runs through.
[signature]
im gonna find out about that, i think you mis-understand that license . . and i know nuthin about it . .

ok looked it up, cant even find that license in the nevada site

[url "http://www.ndow.org"]www.ndow.org[/url]

sm
[signature]
I haven't been able to find any info on it either...where can we find out more about this license, hedgesd? and can a non-resident get it for $20???
[signature]
I don't know why you can't find it, I'll check the Nevada site later. If you look at a out-of-state license it will be under the annual fishing licenses section. They have regular, junior and colorado river fish only(14 and up). It is only good for Colorado river, lake Mead and mohove(I think thats the place). It cost $21 last year but I heard the licenses went up. I'm not sure if that increase was included in this license.

Arizona has the same type of license. I buy an Arizona license for Lee's Ferry and get the Nevada stamp for $10 give or take. I'll spend $50 for the Arizona license and another $20 for a second pole(NV) and Colorado river stamp(NV).
[signature]