Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RESORTS 2003
[cool] Has anyone stayed at a resort in the past and had a great time ? wanna give the name of the resort and what lake its located on so if any members are looking to book a cabin for this summer they can check it out !!!

>
[signature]
[cool] I've stayed at the Oxbo resort on Big Elbow lake , and found it very reasonable and the fishing great ! There are new owners so I can't tell you about them !!

>
[signature]
Hey

Last summer I checked out a new resort that i will be goin to this summer.

Its little norway resort on little mantrap lake. this resort was very good. the beach is pretty big and bunch of things to do and they have a lodge, well not exactly a lodge kind of a play thing with games and you can buy stuff. The cabins are very well kept, and the bass fishing is very good, we caught a bunch of bass last year over 2 pounds. there are a bunch of northern in the lake 2 but most of them are very small must of stocked them not to long ago.good lake if you want someone to catch there first fish..If you have any questions just ask

thanks, Michael
[signature]
[unsure] I think that Little Mantrap does'nt have a public access , just one at the resort that you can use if your staying there !! Also , I belive there is a boyscout camp on there too !!

[signature]
hey

there are actually two resorts on the lake thers another one that is is back in a bay not very big, thats the one thats in the resort catologs and stuff. little noray resort it a bit bigger and on a better part of a lake and its not in the information for resort i had to do some lookin on the net. the website is [url "http://www.littlenorwayresort.com"]www.littlenorwayresort.com[/url] if you want to check it out.

Michael
[signature]
[crazy] Thanks PunkBass , like I said , never been there ,but did remember about the private access somewhere !!

[signature]