Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controlled Hunts
Just a reminder , only 4 days left to put in your control hunt applications. June 5 is the last day .
[signature]
Hoping to draw a controlled deer tag for the South West area. Old stomping grounds would be nice to see again, lived in Grandview for several years back in the early 70's.
[signature]
Good luck . I hope you draw . Gets harder and harder every year . I put in for Elk , Antelope, Deer and extra Deer .
[signature]
Just interested in a limited deer hunt in the area south of Grandview. Would like to draw I haven't hunted that area since the early 70's. Hunts weren't as restricted then and we use to take some nice bucks in the mountains South of there.
[signature]
Another reminder . Less than a week to buy your permits if you drew . Or you will lose them . And they will go into the second draw .
[signature]
They have extended it to August 5 . They are having problems with the new system
[signature]
Does that really surprise you? its an every year deal.
Matt
[signature]
I had to go to the fish and game office and have my tags reprinted . The ink faded to where you could not read them .
[signature]
Between Avery and I we had to get over a dozen reprinted. It really sucks going down to headquarters to get it done.
[signature]
I agree . I live 27 miles from the nearest one . They said we could mail them in . What if they get lost In The mail ?
[signature]