Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aluminum boat repair
Hey guys I need your help. While looking for a new spot to attach my ground wire on my trailer, I noticed a nice crack about 4 inches long where the bow sits against the rubber pad on the trailer. Where in northern utah would be able to reweld the crack or be able to patch it?
[signature]
Not sure where to take that. But better make sure they have a good TIG welder person. Aluminum can be tricky.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
The last time I had my aluminum boat welded I took it to AB Hadley in Ogden but I'm sure there is a place closer to you, that you can take it to. Try calling Lee's or Don's marina, I'm sure one of them can tell you where to take it to, if Ogden is too far.
[signature]
I don't know where you live , but I found a welder in West Bountiful that welded my old 17' Crestliner's transom and I was very inpressed. If you are interested PM me and I will give you his name and ph.#.
[signature]
I have used Chuck at widow maker boats to weld up my old duck boat more times than I can count. He does great work at a fair price.
[signature]
Sorry I have been busy today. I found a place in logan that said they can do it I just gotta call them and schedule a visit to them. I will report back when I get it done on the quality
[signature]