Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10th annual DAV
We had again an amazing event and I can't say thanks enough to all the people that took time out of their schedule to support this event. Please post your comments and pictures to say thanks for the men and women in uniform!
[signature]
A great time! We had 2 limits in the boat by 10:00. Thanks for coordinating this.

Bart [fishon]
[signature]
each year you guys get better at putting this on you do a great service to both the vets and the people that help do this
Thanks for giving me the chance to help
It's not about catching fish (but that helps) its about showing them a good time and maybe help them with a dream and give them a new experience
Robert
[signature]
Had a great time, met another great guy and had a lot of fun fishing with him. The weather and fishing were awesome. I look forward to this event each year, big thanks to everyone who works so hard to put it on!
[signature]
Thanks to you all who organized and participated in the event. I am proud to associate with good folks like y’all. Good things can’t happen without good people taking time to help out. I don’t own a boat and am not a veteran. I just wanted to add my thanks to all of y’all. And thanks to all veterans for your service and sacrifice. Many thanks
[signature]
I wanted to thank everyone that made this a special day. Everyone left with a Smile!
A special thanks to Trevor for his hospitality and generosity for sharing his knowledge.
It was a day I will remember...

Thank you for such a wonderful event for vets.
[signature]
We at RedmondInc would like to give a big thanks to IM Flash Technologies. We love being partnered with you guys we will continue to buy the lunch. for as long as you guys are willing to keep this magic going. A special thanks to each and everyone of you Boat captains for donating your personal time and equipment. I wasn't able to make it this year. But the years I have been able to be there to take these guys out fishing is very memorable for me. What a great idea it was to move it forward for the success of the Kokanee fishing. Thanks for sharing with the pics Smile See ya next year. And Thanks again. Glen
[signature]
Had to run to a family reunion in Idaho right after the event and just got back so I'm slow getting this out this year.
I really want to thank all of our wonderful sponsors that have been our partners year after year and all the fantastic volunteers, both boaters and non-boaters. We couldn't pull this off without EVERYONE. I don't have the exact numbers yet but will get that figured out and posted next week. We had right at 70 veterans and about 44 'ish boats participate. It ended up working out perfectly as we put vets on every boat. This was the first time we ever ran out of boats before running out of vets and I ended up taking the last 2 vets out on my boat. Other than myself we had all the boats out fishing by 7:35, a repeat of last year's performance and a tribute to our great staff coordinating.

I hit the water with the last 2 vets at 8:30 and we ended up catching 5 kokes and 4 cutts before noon. Once again we were blessed with great weather. We have been so lucky in that regard. In the 10 years I've been doing this we've only have one bad weather day with some afternoon thunderstorms in August. I guess someone who loves veterans is looking out for us!

Please support our sponsors, they are long time partners. We also have a new one this year that we didn't get in time to add to the banner. IGA Grocers.

Thank You All!!!
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
More pics
[signature]
Sunrise on the water
More pics
[signature]
Sunrise on the water