Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday TubeN2
[cool][blue][size 1]Hey folks, Monday the 16th is not only President's Day, it is also TubeN2's birthday. He gets the day off so he is headed for Catalina to molest some of the local fish population.[/size][/blue]

[#0000ff][size 1]Ain't gonna tell ya how old he is. That would make me feel even older.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Good luck at the island, son, and Happy Birthday from your dear old dad.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Thanks TubeDad, I'm sure to have a good time out there and I'll be sure to get some pics over on the CA board if youd like to come by or I can put you up a couple over here with some of your tackle in their mouths.
[signature]
[cool][#800000][size 3]Hi there TubeN2,[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 3]Happy Anniversary - for you only have one birthdate. Have a good one.[/size][/#800000]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2865;]
[signature]
Happy friggin' birthday tubeN2! It sure is nice you get to go out fishin' on your birthday. That's one great way to spend if if you ask me. Hope you knock em dead!
[signature]
Hey guys, Thanks for the Birthday Wishes. I getting my report ready with pics. It will be on the CA board a little bit later today. First I have to get the silly string off of my computer and remove the toilet paper wrapping from my new desk.[laugh]
[signature]
Hey Steve happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one!!!
[signature]
Thank you Hermano, It was awesome. Just take a look at the fishing report on the CA board.
[signature]
Nice report on the CA board. I'm really jealous! We are supposed to be in the low to mid 40's for the next few days. I can't wait for the ice to be gone off Utah Lake!

Keep on catching them!

ES
[signature]
Hey EmuScud, there is plenty of room for all you guys out here if you decide to move down here or even to visit.
[signature]
I wish I knew you were that close to Long Beach. I was down that way last October for a professional conference at the convention center. Then again, I ended up being so busy I didn't even make to look at the beach. How Sad is that????
[signature]