Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TubeN2's Birthday
[cool][#0000ff][size 1]Hey folks, Monday the 16th is not only President's Day, it is also TubeN2's birthday. He gets the day off so he is headed for Catalina to molest some of the local fish population.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Ain't gonna tell ya how old he is. That would make me feel even older.[/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 1]Good luck at the island, son, and Happy Birthday from your dear old dad.[/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
happy b-day tubeN2
[signature]
Thanks TubeDad. I'll have some good pics to post on Tuesday morning if you come on by the CA board. I may even have a new poll on catching methods for some of the species.

Hey Fish4fish, thanks for the B-day cheer.

Happy Fishing.
[signature]
Hey, I may not have given you the membership to B.A.S.S but that don't mean I don't care. Happy birthday you old coot!
[signature]
Thanks bro. I do forgive people very quickly. I don't have room for anger and grudges in my tackle box.
[signature]
Happy Birthday Man! [img]file:///C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/getSmile.tmp002263410.gif[/img]
[signature]
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I had alot of fun and I'll post a report in awhile on the CA board.
[signature]
ME TOO ME TOO HAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AND GOOD FISHIN, ANYDAYS A GOOD DAY FISHIN EVEN IF YA CATCH NOTHIN! HAHA LATER DID YA HAVE A BIG BIRTHDAY CAKE?? HAHA NEW FISH POLE?? HAHA LATER
[signature]
I did get some new rods and reels. There was no cake to speak of because the wife was just glad to get me out of the house for the whole day. My son and I were gone from 4:00am until 10:00pm. Thats a nice long day. At least we got in @ 10 1/2 hrs of fishing for the day. That is probably my saltwater record. My current freshwater record is @ 15 hrs.
[signature]
haha well thats pretty cool![Smile]that sure is a good long day! and what makes it so fun. haha no RUSHIN! CAN SIT BACK RELAX AND ENJOY! HA[Smile]
[signature]
There wasn't too much relaxing to speak of. We did catch close to 300 fish total for the day. That keeps you pretty busy just having to rebait the hook sometimes before you throw it back out.
[signature]
HAHAHA YA I FEEL SO SORRY FER YA! HAHA I WANT OT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 THATS SOMETHIN 300 FISH, NO I GUESS YA WOULD BE A MOVIN. HAHA FUN![Smile][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
The Sad part about it was that I couldn't enter them into the ice fishing contest.[Sad][Sad][Sad][Sad] Maybe next time they will have a salt fishing contest.[cool]
[signature]
ah next time maybe they will. had fun anyways. [Smile][Wink]
[signature]
Happy late birthday. Many more for you in the future. Take care.

bulldawg53115
[signature]
hey bud, where they havin that contest?? couldnt figure it out. looks like a good one huh? i,d like to be in it i,ll tell ya haha have some fun! [Smile]
[signature]
Hey buddy, Thanks for the belated wishes. Happy Fishing.
[signature]
Hey patches, The contest is on the ice fishing board. They have some nice fish posted up there.
[signature]
NO WHAT STATE I MEANT, WAS JUST WONDERIN. hope they have a good day.fer it.[Smile]
[signature]
[Smile] It's right here. Just click on the link.

[#000000][size 4][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=4"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=4[/url];[/size][/#000000]
[signature]