Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zack1a2, Chick, Bass, 6/29-6/30
Was able to fish the Friday and Saturday night tournament this week, had fished our first night tourney during the CFF and loved it, so we have been fishing a good bit after dark..<br /><br />Friday Night<br />We caught a ton of fish every spot we stopped, but never got the big bite we needed. Ended up with just shy of 9lbs..lost a couple that would have moved us to the 11 lb range..all fish caught on spinnerbait.<br /><br />Saturday Night<br />Talked my wife into fishing with me, she loves to fish but wasn’t to keen on the after dark stuff! Anyway, totally different evening, at dark we had not had a bite..we caught our first keeper on a dock right after dark, was hoping that was the fish getting started..not exactly. We moved around and found some wind blown grass and I caught my personal best 9.33. Moved around and caught our final keeper at 11:00 on a hump and that was our last good bite of the night..6 fish total were caught, but the right 6 for sure..finished with 14+ and bf for the win! Again every fish was caught on spinnerbait.<br />