Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost bump board/digital fish scale (bear river bird refuge)
If any one goes out to the boat ramp just before the gate at the bird refuge. If you find a bump board thats made with stainless steel yard sticks. I'd appreciate getting it back. It would of been sitting by the 2 handicap parking spots. Thanks for any help

Edit: it also looks like my Berkley digital fish scale was with the bump board. Years and years and I've never left anything behind. And this makes the second trip that I've missed/left something.
[signature]
Getting halfeimers is tough as we get older.
[signature]
"Years and years and I've never left anything behind."

It seems you and I may be opposites: I can hardly remember a trip lately when I haven't left something behind. Has anybody seen two pairs of fishing pliers and a net?
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I wont be down there until this evening. I 'll look around but dont think there will be much chance of it still being there
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
Ya i dont have much hope. As I'm sure it was picked up by someone yesterday morning. I lost a dip net over there the last night I talked to you over there.
[signature]
no luck. didn't really think I'd find it but looked anyway you never know. fished until 12:30 caught a 28" and a little 20"er. there was a guy in a semi truck fishing where I normaly go so I just stayed in your spot.
[inline DSCN3747.JPG]
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
That guy in the semi was there in your spot that night we was there too. Nice fish.
[signature]
sorry to hear about your bad luck I keep checking this post hoping someone returned it..
[signature]
Just need to make sure I'm double checking that everything is loaded up before leaving. But since I'm sure I won't see them again I made a new bump board today. Good thing I ordered extra yardsticks when I built the first one. The first one was made out of 3/8 plywood. The new one is made out of cedar sanded down smooth and several coats of wax. And its routed so the yardsticks sit flush as was the old one.
[signature]