Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing other states Oregon
More lakes and rivers then you could fish in a year..
Rivers that you can use boats on and not see another fisherman for miles, lakes that you may see one or two on a weekend (except in Salmon season) and then the Ocean and all the fish you can catch their..
All the Rivers have Bass with all that I have fished are over 4+# fish and Stripers that you can not keep under 24" Steel head, and other salmon as long as your leg.
I will try to post a few pictures..(with TD's help)
[signature]
[#0000FF]Good stuff Cliff. Jealous of your new fishing state.[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]Here are the pictures from your cell phone. Sorry I couldn't put them in your post. No longer a mod.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Thanks for the help.. That is a week of fishing and crabbing.. The deer is a black tail that is like a pet she loves apples..
The bass came from two rivers and the striped Perch I got wile crabbing, the Halibut another day an bottom fish another..
[signature]
What city/ harbor are you fishing from? That's my next ocean trip. My son lives west of Portland.
[signature]
Bandon ..
[signature]
Brandon pretty place. Nice coast line.
[signature]
Good Luck. Southern Oregon Coast is very nice. I’ve considered moving there when I retire but don’t know if I could take the rain and clouds through the winter so I’ve stopped considering it. Have you spent a winter there yet? Fishing looks great and those “little” halibut are more than enough to keep you well fed.
[signature]
Yes we fished all of the so-called winter.. yes it rains but I have rain coats..(not as bad as they say)
[signature]
I'm still looking for my surf fishing destination for my first surf fishing vacation. Can you catch halibut surf fishing there? I'm looking for where I can surf fish a beach that allows vehicles to drive the beach sand. Ideally, I would hire a surf fishing guide who can show me the best ways to do everything including surf casting. I have all of my surf fishing equipment that is waiting for it's first use though I have done a little practice casting.
[signature]
There is some beaches that let you drive on but cann't remember witch ones they are.. I do not know of any place you can catch Halibut on, but we do a lot of surf fishing on the beaches for surf perch..
This weekend I'm headed out for Halibut again..
[signature]
Clifford you are living the dream.
[signature]
Off the coast of Bandon, Oregon.
[signature]
Check this you tube post by PK YI, Or just search for surf perch fishing in Oregon.
[signature]
No not a dream....[cool]

It's real life and lots of fishing to do..I know cause I pinch my self all the time to make sure..
[signature]
That picture was taken about 1000 yards south of the Coquille river mouth..
[signature]