Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A real good.............
...........SKUNKING at Bear River [mad]
Now maybe everyone that I normally see at the bottom end or along the Bear River knew something about today that I didn't. Cuz I was the only angler on the entire river from the Reeder outflow to the last "No Fishing Beyond This Point" sign. And I used every type of bait I had, cut Carp, Gulp Worms, chicken hearts.......... not a tap or a nibble on anything. [crazy] Now maybe the lower Bear River Cats don't care for Carp that was caught out of Benson Marina...........
I fished on the river from about 8 a.m. to along side the river from the bank at 1220 p.m.
Had to drag that skunk all the way home. [mad]
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Tim Can, you drove right by the north marina in both directions. I had a couple hours to kill this morning so I took the tube up for a quick tour. 8 cats between 10 AM and noon. Biggest was 23 inches and smallest right at 20 inches. This might be the new cookie cutter size.
[signature]
Missed you some how Forest. I didn't stay out long today. Just not feeling up to par. The grandkids brought some thing home from school and now the whole house has it.
Didn't find anything at Reeder, did get one 29.75 a little down river from there. I called it early bad cough and headache got the better of me.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
yea Larry, yesterday was kind of a coin toss. Willard or the River. Since I had some cut carp left over from last Sunday, the river won. Should have gone to Willard. Did go there today. Not a skunk, but a crazy day.
[signature]

Cool
John, sorry you are feeling not so good. Get better soon, cuz Ice Sled is creeping up on you.
[signature]

Cool