Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd lake 9-27

Fished Boyd lake today for a few hours in the morning, trolled bottom bouncers in 14 to 17 feet of water. Caught 4 short walleye, nothing over 14 in.
[signature]
Thanks for the report Chuck, good to hear you are still catching them there at Boyd, have you been catching them there during the Summer as well? Sounds like some good eater sized eyes.
[signature]
Yea Boyd has been really good for the last 2 weeks now. I fished it again today 10-5 and got 5 walleyes, and got blown off the lake at 1:00. Trolled bottom bouncers in 15 to 20 fow. Most bites were in 17.
[signature]
Good to hear, always nice to have a close lake that produces one of your favorite fish.
[signature]
Yea I like fishing Boyd, it has some pretty nice fish and a big variety
of fish. Now I need to get on to some tiger muskie here. I just found out about 2 weeks ago that Lon haggler has tiger muskie in it. Lon Haggler is a very small lake that is about 15 minutes from my house. It’s wakeless speed only that’s how small. I will be trying it real soon.
[signature]
Sounds like you have a bunch of lakes near you, bet it keeps you busy checking out all those new places to fish.[cool]
[signature]