Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate Bunk Boards
[size 1]I'd like to invite everyone at Big Fish Tackle to visit our website and check out our product. Sold in over 30 states, the Ultimate Bunk Boards will give you that smooth launch and load you have been looking for. No more worn or torn carpet to deal with, no more plastic strips to help get your boat up on the trailer...and no more rusty staples from salt-water. Bass boats, John boats, Pontoon boats, boat lifts all benefit from our product. Visit us today and see what all the talk is about.

[/size][url "http://www.ultimatebunkboards.com"][size 1]www.ultimatebunkboards.com[/size][/url][size 1] [/size]
[signature]
Your product looks like a good deal, but I have a couple of questions for you.
1. Your website says that the boards have a gripping surface to hold the boat in place, which becomes a non-factor when they get wet. What if you are trying to launch in a low water area, and end up having to slide an aluminum boat off the trailer because you can't get the trailer out deep enough? Will this gripping surface wreck the bottom of the boat? Or will it make it impossible to unload in this type of a setup? The reason I ask is because last year I ran into this type of condition several times where I had to tilt the trailer and slide my boat off because of low water conditions.
2. How many feet do you think is sufficient for a 14' Starcraft deep v fishing boat? My bunks right now are 4'. Would 3' be too short? Please advise. Thanks.
[signature]
Bulldawg, not a problem...the "grip" that we have manufactured is basically a texture that helps keep the boat in place....it is made of the same material that our boards are made of and will not scratch your boat. To answer your board length question...I always advise customers to replace their existing bunks with the same length board using the existing hardware when possible.

Thanks for visiting our website and let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,

John Reed
[signature]
Will something like this replace rollers? I've got a tri-hull and want to get rid of the old rollers and put new ones on, or, if possible, replace them with boards.
[signature]