Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone still fishing from a boat?
I would like to hear from those still fishing from boats, the where's and ramp conditions.
Thanks,
[signature]
I guess it depend on where you want to fish but Pineview, Willard and Lost creek all have ramps still in the water and looking good. I'm not putting my boat away until the snow stops me from getting my boat out.
[signature]
I agree with wiperhunter2. I’ll be using my boat untill the ramp at Provo Boat Harbor is covered with snow. Or the lake freezes. Would also get down to Gunnison Bend and catch some Crappie.
[signature]
Cutler and Hyrum are still open and launchable and I'll continue there and Bear Lake until after I should have quit, but when it cools down, I prefer the boat over the toon... yup I'm a whimp.... Later J
[signature]
We are hitting Jordanelle on Monday.
[signature]
[quote fishgiver]I would like to hear from those still fishing from boats, the where's and ramp conditions.
Thanks,[/quote]

Quail Creek and Sand Hollow...ramp conditions are great, weather is great, and the fishing is killer! Smile
[signature]
Good luck I'm planning on a Veteran day trip myself. Haven't decided where to yet. Hope you do well. J
[signature]
Just curious -- when did Lost Creek get a ramp? I've never seen one there.... Never mind, thought you were talking about a dock....but I wish there was a dock there....
[signature]
LOL, I wish it had a dock too but as you know, there never has been one there. Not sure where you get in your boat there but I like that steep shore off to the North side of the ramp, you can get the boat right up to the shore there without even lifting you motor.
[signature]
Strawberry, Strawberry, STRAWBERRY ... Until ice on!!!
[signature]
This long Veterans Day Weekend, Willard maybe, Bear River maybe.
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, my fishing buddy is dead set on trying Pineview.
[signature]