Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes at Willard state park
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]I still haven’t heard back from the Parks & Rec folks on the email I sent them. I’ll follow that up tomorrow with a phone call. I did stop by the Willard Park office on Monday and talked with a female employee about the older Fun Tags not working. She didn’t know that. She pulled out a new card issued to Disabled Veterans and it didn’t have any kind of bar code or magnetic strip, so it will not operate the new gate either. She said she would discuss this with the manager and get back to me. She called me back this morning.[/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000] [/#800000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000]It appears that the manager didn’t realize that neither the old or new Veteran cards will operate the gate until I asked them about it. So for the near future, Willard will leave the new gate open until they can figure out what to do about the Veteran cards not working. It will be interesting to learn what the HQ knows about this and what they will do to remedy it. Stay tuned. [Smile][/#800000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."